Sunday, March 21, 2010

between you and me there's no one else~

This is for someone who is always there for me now, with me while there was no one there beside me, understand me while there was no one who cares about me..


Dear, Mr. Chocolate
This world seemed so cruel before you came into my life, no one who cares and would understand my feelings. I can only cry alone and fall into the deepest darkness.

But it is now slowly begin to disappear.

I no longer cry alone because you are always there beside me to comfort me and say "... everything will be all right and I'll be here for you until whenever ...".
I no longer fall into the deepest darkness that had been locked to keep my feelings of grief and blame themselves for everything that happened. Slowly you realize me and helped me to rise and cheerful as usual and makes me more eager to stay on my day
.

Now I can be proud because now I can have someone like you in my life. Someone who never stopped to realize that I was loved.
Loved by someone like you like a dream, a dream which I myself do not dare to dream because I was afraid of waking and realizing that it was only a dream but now I can see myself with my eyes that it was not a dream.
Love you and like you made me excited again to keep smiling again
.

Now I can only pray that all this can be like this forever.
Being with you forever is one of my dream.. wish that you're here with me always~


with love from someone called 'lil naughty girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment